Plessers Appliance - Plessers.com review for excellent service
I shopped all over the internet for a Viking range and hood.I have never purchased such a large appliance before online.
I came across a Plessers ad on google and i called them. After speaking to a sales associate I found out they had the item in stock and would ship it to me free of charge. The appliance took about 10 days to arrive and is now installed in my kitchen. To be honest it was a very simple transaction and I never had to leave my house.
I even got a follow up call from the salesman Stephen to see how it was going.
Great customer service!plessers was great
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..."
- "I'm really pissed with Optimum right now. Yes I like Verizon a lot and I'm not associated with them, but they don't *** like optimum does. The sneaky bastards tune..."
- "I was involved in the Trump Hole in One Dispute and this company that did the SCAMMING and . . . they were brutal in disparaging other companies when after..."