4.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I shopped all over the internet for a Viking range and hood.I have never purchased such a large appliance before online.

I came across a Plessers ad on google and i called them. After speaking to a sales associate I found out they had the item in stock and would ship it to me free of charge. The appliance took about 10 days to arrive and is now installed in my kitchen. To be honest it was a very simple transaction and I never had to leave my house.

I even got a follow up call from the salesman Stephen to see how it was going.

Great customer service!plessers was great

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of plessers appliance customer care. Plessers Appliance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plessers appliance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plessers Appliance.

Had an Experience with Plessers Appliance?

Comments